Music lovers and good-timers rejoice because Rock The Row is back in The Woodlands this week, starting on Thursday, October 5th from 7 PM to 9 PM, to kick off this year’s fall series! Taking place at Hughes Landing, located at 1900 Hughes Landing Blvd, Rock The Row is a free, family-friendly event featuring a different band each week ranging from rock to blues, pop to country, ensuring there’s something for everyone every Thursday until November 9th.
Whether you’re a die-hard music aficionado or simply someone looking for a fun night out, Rock The Row promises to deliver an unforgettable evening of entertainment with a perfect backdrop of the beautiful Lake Woodlands. Make sure to bring a lawn chair or blanket for seating, and we can’t wait to jam out with you all Fall at Rock The Row.
- Thursday, October 5 – JoiLux (Top 40 & Variety)
- Thursday, October 12 – Nervous Rex (Variety)
- Thursday, October 19 – The Joan Hearts (80s)
- Thursday, October 26 – SheWolf (Shakira Tribute)
- Thursday, November 2 – Steve Krase (Blues/Rock)
- Thursday, November 9 – Punch The Clock (Indie/Pop/Rock Covers)
This series is being put on by The Woodlands Township and Howard Hughes. No glass permitted.