Fun Water Features — 14 Pools and 6 Spraygrounds
Jumping into a refreshing pool during a bright, summer afternoon makes for a splendid day. With a season pass, residents can enjoy 14 unique community pools and six spraygrounds throughout The Woodlands.
Adding to the excitement, no two pools in The Woodlands are alike. “Pools are the epitome of summer fun. The Woodlands Township pools offer various themes, styles, amenities and water play structures so that a different experience is available at each pool,” said Gordy Bunch, Chairman of the Board at The Woodlands Township. “Themes were created to give variety to the pools and to encourage residents to try different ones. Our pool themes range from swans and frogs to butterflies and dragons and lots more.”
With a season pass, meander through each village to enjoy a different pool each day. There are 14 pools, so you can visit a different pool for two weeks and then start over again!
Here’s a look at the themes and a few spotlights on what makes each pool special:
Village of Alden Bridge
- Alden Bridge Pool: Butterfly-themed baby slide in baby pool, swimming lanes, lap lanes
- Lakeside Pool: Crocodile-themed baby slide in baby pool, two-story body slide, largest of three pools in Alden Bridge
- Windvale Pool: Flower-themed pool, zero-entry pool, shaded structures
Village of College Park
- Harper’s Landing Pool: Alligator-themed pool, water play structure, sprayground, lap lanes
Village of Cochran’s Crossing
- Bear Branch Pool: Whale-theme baby slide, handicap accessible, 360 degree turn flume slide
- Shadowbend Pool: Log (pool theme) slide in sprayground area, handicap accessible, slides, Scuba classes offered one weekend per month
Village of Creekside Park®
- Rob Fleming Aquatic Center: Known for its tower slide, lazy river, water play structure, splash pad
- Wendtwoods Pool: zero-depth entry, playscape in pool with a dump bucket, lily pad (theme) balancing water walk
Village of Grogan’s Mill
- Sawmill Pool: Dragon-themed baby slide, diving boards, climbing wall, sprayground
Village of Indian Springs
- Falconwing Pool: Frog-themed pool, handicap accessible, diving boards, maximum depth 10’ or less
- Forestgate Pool: Octopus-themed pool, water slides, maximum depth 5’ or less
Village of Panther Creek
- Creekwood Pool: Panther-themed slide, 90 degree flume slide, diving board
- Ridgewood Pool: Swan-themed pool, diving boards, tumbling buckets, water sprayers
Village of Sterling Ridge
- Cranebrook Pool: Water play structure pool, sprayground, only pool with family slide
Along with spraygrounds at Sawmill, Harper’s Landing and Shadowbend pools, there are independent splash areas in May Valley Park in the Village of Sterling Ridge; Timarron Sprayground in the Village of Creekside Park; and Village Green Sprayground in Creekside Park Village Green.
Grandma’s Purse at Waterway Square® and Market Street Fountain offer public splash areas.
Now that you know each theme and each location, what are you waiting for? Head on down and make a splash with your family. Visit all the pools and spraygrounds for the summer.