Gifts of Gratitude — Being Thankful for Being Invited
The Holiday season is here and The Woodlander is offering up its top area picks for host/hostess gifts to bring to your Holiday gathering!
1. A great tasting wine or some bubbly from Total Wine & More in the new Lake Woodlands Crossing
2. A signature scented candle from Maggies in Market Street
3. A decadent box of macarons from Macaron by Patise in Hughes Landing
4. A gorgeous guest bathroom soap and towellette set from Dorothy May’s by Alspaugh’s Ace Hardware in Sterling Ridge
5. International spirits from Vom Fass in Hughes Landing
6. A charming cheeseboard and knife from Tumbleweeds & Notions in Alden Bridge