Approximately 1.4 million square feet of premium office space located on The Woodlands Waterway in The Woodlands Town Center
The Howard Hughes Corporation is pleased to announce the acquisition of the two most iconic towers in The Woodlands.
The Premier Skyline Address
9950 Woodloch Forest Tower
- 31-Story Class AAA, LEED Silver
- ±595,000 RSF
- Rooftop Garden
- State-of-the-art, two-story fitness center
- Basketball Court
- Conference Rooms
- Opened in 2014
1201 Lake Robbins Tower
- 32-Story Class AAA, LEED; Energy Star Award
- ±808,000 RSF
- Opened in 2002
- 100% Leased by Occidental
The Woodlands Towers at The Waterway is located in the heart of The Woodlands Town Center with convenient access to world-class amenities, including 645 hotel rooms, over 2 million square feet of shopping and dining in Waterway Square, Market Street and The Woodlands Mall, and 1,157 luxury multifamily units. All are within walking distance.
The Nature of Growth in The Woodlands
The Woodlands is home to almost 2,200 businesses that employ more than 67,000 people. With modern work remaining ever-ambitious and globally connected, The Woodlands continues to support its thriving workforce at scale.
Home to a number of Fortune 500 companies, The Woodlands continues to support other emerging companies as they innovate, grow and expand.
Job growth in The Woodlands has increased 17% over the past 5 years. (Houston MSA = Approximately 8%)
A Thriving Economy in The Woodlands
- 35 million square feet of office, retail, hospitality, research, institutional and industrial space
- Robust workforce and workforce development programs, including college bachelor’s and master’s degrees
- Pro-business, pro-growth attitude with attractive tax incentives for qualifying companies
- Renowned medical hub that is home to five of the top medical providers
The Howard Hughes Corporation
1790 Hughes Landing Boulevard, Suite 600
The Woodlands, Texas 77380