Low Cost of Living and High Quality of Life
The Woodlands is an award-winning, 28,000-acre master planned community with over 117,000 residents and 2,200 businesses, located just north of Houston, Texas. With an unprecedented 28% open/green space, alongside first-class business and entertainment amenities, The Woodlands has the perfect live, work and discover lifestyle for you to relocate your business.
Low Cost of Living
Unrivaled Green Space
High Quality of Life
Top 100 Golf Community
The Woodlands, Montgomery County and the state of Texas offer many incentives for companies relocating to our community.
- No personal state income tax
- Property tax abatements for qualifying businesses
- Sales tax exemption for manufacturing, R&D-related materials, software and equipment
- Franchise tax exemption for manufacturers, sellers or installers of solar energy devices
- Franchise tax of just .375% on some wholesalers and retail businesses; across-the-board 25% reduction in the franchise tag
Renowned Medical Hub
The Woodlands boasts a renowned medical hub that is home to five of the top medical providers, not only in the Houston area, but internationally as well. With an unmatched quality of care, The Woodlands provides top-rated health care with specializations and clinical programs for residents throughout the region.
The New Nature of Modern Living
The Woodlands offers a quality of life second to none. With 7,665 acres of open & green space, 220 miles of connected hike and bike trails, 147 neighborhood parks and seven championship golf courses, The Woodlands combines the conveniences of modern life with the urban town center, surrounded by an oasis of the natural outdoors.
A comprehensive availability of floor plans, office types and build-to-suits designed for modern convenience and flexible layouts abound. Take your business to the next level.
Let’s get connected.