Timarron is a 240-acre neighborhood that features:
- 7-acre Timarron Park featuring a Craftsman-style Pavilion nestled in the forest, a garden-themed sprayground, separate playgrounds for older and younger children, lighted tennis and basketball courts, a playfield and picnic areas
Timarron Lakes Bridge and ClubhouseA chain of six scenic lakes within the neighborhood
- The neighborhood of Timarron Lakes, a gated enclave planned for approximately 280 homes and patio homes designed for those seeking an elegant yet low maintenance lifestyle. A 2,300-square-foot Craftsman style clubhouse for Timarron Lakes residents will overlook 14-acre Lake Reverie, the largest of several lakes in the enclave. It is scheduled to open in the fall of 2013.
Timarron is situated just 5 minutes from:
- The Creekside Park YMCA and Outdoor Adventure Center
- 33-acre Rob Fleming Park & Aquatic Center
- Creekside Forest K–6 Elementary School, rated Exemplary by the Texas Education Agency (TEA)
- Timber Creek K–6 Elementary School
- The George Mitchell Nature Preserve for hiking and birding
- 72-acre Lake Paloma for kayaking
Creekside Park Village Center
Coming in the near future just minutes from Timarron in the Village of Creekside Park:
- Creekside Park Village Center on Kuykendahl Road, opening in 2014. Creekside Park Village Center will be anchored by an H-E-B Grocery Store and Walgreens drug store. A "village green" will feature a sprayground, tree-lined park, restaurants, and additional shops and professional offices.
- Development of walking trails and trailheads with direct access from Timarron to the George Mitchell Nature Preserve